понедельник, мая 21, 2007

Жалоба на Самсунга

Dear sirs,

 

Let me take this opportunity and make a complain about your service and support here in Belarus. Early in March this year I brought my laptop to the NTTs service center, which as I was told (and as it surely tells on your internet site) is the original Samsung Electronics service provider.

 

The problem with my laptop was that some of the keys on the keyboard were not responding, so obviously this was not a big deal to change it. Mind me, I am (or was) the big fan of Samsung specifically for this big point: the service of the company if (or was) excellent. If I ever had any problem with my cell phone, printer or monitor, I would always revert to the support, which is (or was) both very helpful and swift to comply.

 

I suppose it is just the old laptop of mine was there at the service that they cannot get the keyboard to fit it: Samsung X11. I brought it is with NTTs service on the 15th of March 2007 and was promised (since it obviously is not a big deal) that I would receive my laptop in a fully working condition within two weeks, as this is a regular timing with Samsung in our country, Belarus, to get things done. Knowing that I was absolutely confident that by the time of my business trip to London, which was in the middle of April and my consequent vacation, which was in Late Paril – early May I would enjoy the full working notebook I really like (or liked – because I do not even recall now how it looks). Alas, it was not ready and the keyboard was not present and the keyboard they have requested from both Moscow and Kiev did not arrive and since then I give them constant calls – and receive no other answer as to give a call in two weeks.

 

Now get me right – not only I do business trips and vacate – I also am responsible within my company for the choice and purchase of electronic equipment and before my choice always went in favor of Samsung – for the reasons which I never was late to give – service and support. However right now much to my regret I am considering a change in our policies – because I see that the service we receive now does not always reflect our needs on requirements.

 

My regards,

 

2 комментария:

Анонимный комментирует...

Гы-гы, Сам-всунг форева!

Анонимный комментирует...

Хорошая статья. Действительно было интересно почитать. Не часто такое и встречается та.Наверное стоит подписаться на ваше RSS